1. What physical skills develop in the first year?
Walking, Riding four wheeled toy and dancing
2. How do two-year-olds interact with one another and express themselves?
Want to be independent, might kick, hit and bite, says mine, no and
Unit Two: Text Questions
1. What is the purpose of the United States Constitution?
Guarantees the rights and freedoms of citizens
2. Why is the reasonable doubt standard used in criminal cases?
The reasonable doubt stand
July 14, 2016
Bill of Rights & 14th Amendment Paper
How does the Constitution, especially in the Bill of Rights and the 14th Amendment, guarantee
equality under the law?
The Fourteenth Amendment has the m
Unit One: Text Questions
1. What are a parent's moral responsibilities to their child?
Helping child develop a good self-image. Encouraging respect with words and/or actions. Providing fair
discipline. Be engaged with th
SAS Curriculum Pathways
Social Studies 1186
Freedom of Speech in School: Student Answers
NAME: Donaishia Jenkins
Note to Instructor:
Should students be allowed to display the Confederate flag in school?
US Foreign Policy
Presented by: Donaishia Jenkins
Teacher: Mr. Blackman
Date: July 5th, 2016
WHAT IS THE FOREIGN POLICY?
The Foreign Policy is a
policy made by another
nation wanting to
interact with other
nations to achieve
September 28, 2016
Unit Three: Text Questions
1. When should a judge recuse himself or herself from a case?
If they might be biased toward one party over another.
2. What kinds of court cases are heard by federal courts?
Social Studies 1183 SAS Curriculum Pathways
The Electoral College: Student Answers
NAME: Donaishia Jenkins CLASS: Government DATE: 6/25/2016
Note to Instructor:
Is the Electoral College a fair method of selecting the president?
Yes, and the
Civil Rights Poem
By Donaishia Jenkins
Martin Luther King,
Let freedom sing
Sat down with few remarks
We rose and we rise
Some lived and some died
What is separate but equal?
They treat us like we arent real people
Marches and sit-ins