Unit 4 Review 7.17.5 Name .
Determine if the following triangles are congruent. If they are give the postulate or theorem you would use. If
they are not congruent then state that it is not possible for the triangles to be congruent. 95: What addi
U.S. & Global Economics
Answer the questions using your knowledge of Unit 5.
1. It is necessary for the government to collect taxes in order to control the
money supply and manage economic growth.
Match the following terms with the correct
1. Where do comets come from in the Solar System?
Comets are found in two main regions of the solar
system: The Kuiper Belt and The Oort Cloud. Shortperiod comets frequently return to the inner solar
system, they normally take 2000 years to complete an
1. Why is Venus not as suitable as Earth for human life?
Venuss atmosphere is so hot that only bacteria can live
on that planet. It is always covered in thick clouds and
has no water present.
2. What would make Mars a challenging place for humans
1. Explain how UY Scuti and J0523 are different.
UY Scuti is located in the Scutum Constellation. It is the
largest star ever discovered. J0523 is the smallest star
ever discovered located 40 lightyears away.
2. Why will J1311 (the Black Widow Pulsar) eve
1. What is the concept of a universe? How is it different from a
A universe, was thought to hold all of everything in existence. All objects,
matter, and light. Although there is stories and theories that we could live in
a multiverse, that
1. How can graphing be applied to solving systems of nonlinear equations?
- When you plot nonlinear equations, you can find the points of the intersection where those
functions intersect. You will then be able to find the possible solutions.
2. How can co
1. How can logarithms be graphed with different bases?
- Changing the base formula. Ex. log2 x = log(x)/log(2)
2. How do transformations affect the logarithmic graph?
- They shift graph up/down/left/right. y=log(x-h)+h
k shifts graph vertically and h shif
Module Two Wellness Plan
Fill in all logs and answer the reflection questions completely with supporting details.
Section 1: Goals
Include your goals for each area of wellness before completing the reflection question.
1. Physical - to become stronger in