3 November 2016
1. Why does Craig say the distinction between big business and big government is
a. Since bureaucracies consist of experts who are able to divide up completes tasks
to get them done qu
Sample Discussion Forum Assignment #1
The Articles of Confederation was the newly independent states response to the question
on the role of government. It is important to learn about the Articles of Confederation, because
the Articles of Confederation pr
Age of Imperialism
Chapter 24 Reading Guide
1. How was European overseas expansion different during the industrial
era than during 16th century imperialism?
- They wanted land, not gold or valuable good. They wanted the land for
2. How did th
1. What did Ivan III do?
- Ivan III the Great was the grand prince of Moscow and the grand prince
of all Russia. During his reign, the Russian state gained independence
from the Mongol Tatars, finally ending 200 years of their rul
Type all your work in a different color than the information provided
Activity One: What Does Article III Say?
Student Name Christina Bess
Directions: Read the following documents and complete the questions on the worksheet.
Source : http:
1. What new technology was important to the Wests expansion?
- Guns, new weapons, ship building, navigation (maps, compass), new
2. Why were Portugal and Spain ahead of other European nations at the
time in terms
The Emergence of Industrial Society in the West
Chapter 23 Reading Guide
1. Why do the authors say that the Industrial Revolution was as important
in history as the Neolithic revolution? In other words, what major
changes came about as a result of the Ind