English 4th Period
29 January, 2015
Elie Wiesel The Perils of Indifference.
In the early 1900s the world faced the worst of humanity. Anti-Semitism and the Nazi regime
had been rampant in Europe persecuting those of Jewish belief as well as
CUBAN E MISSILE
CRISIS Thirteen Days - Movie Questions
1. What is it that the US. spyplanes took pictures of over Cuba? .
2. a. How does JF Ks military advisors want to respond to the situation?
b. What is the problem with that solution?
3. What is
rim too/u [04% rst
Divisive Issue: My Lai
The following excerpt describes an incident in a village in Vietnam and its aftermath:
.on March 16, 1968, a terrible event had taken place in a Vietnamese village named My
Lai (pronounced Me Lie). At 7 a.
Olivia Love, Contacts, Holidays in United States
Sun Jan 17 Sat Jan 23, 2016 (Pacific Time)
10am - 3pm
10am - 4pm
1968 Video Questions
1. What were some of the major cultural and political events that directly preceded
1968? How did they influence the events which occurred in 1968?
2. What was the Tet Offensive? What did it reveal about the conflict in Vietnam
C [1.53 $157! MSW-O/ ' an $60K own 73va
V'AQ-nk gen] ' '
THE FRENCH REVOLUTION IN DOCUMENTS: cmzaNSHIP
Closely examine the series of texts below and answer the questions.
Decfamtion ofte Rigts quan, 1 789
24 August, 2015
Myop the extreme
In short stories the author will always have hidden meanings within the text. Literary
stratifies are essential for short stories. The Flowers a shot story written b
17-4 #s 2-6 all
2a. Henry Kissinger
c. Pentagon Papers
d. War Powers Act
3. Describe what happened in Vietnam in 1975 after the U.S. withdrew.
4. Why did Congress pass the War Powers Act? How did the act reflect the
struggle between the