Chapter 6 Object Modeling
1. _ is a widely used method of visualizing and documenting an information system.
2. An object has certain _, like the make, model, and color of a car.
Chapter 8 User Interface Design
1. In older systems, often the user interface mainly consisted of _-control screens that allowed a user
to send commands to the system.
Chapter 9 Data Design
1. A data _, which is a framework for organizing and storing data, consists of one or more files or
2. One problem in a file processing enviro
Chapter 4 Requirements Modeling
1. The _ phase of the SDLC includes four main activities: requirements modeling, data and process
modeling, object modeling, and consideration of development strategies.
a. systems planning
c. systems design
Toolkit Part D Internet Resource Tools
1. A collection of related Web pages is called a _.
a. Web browser
c. Web site
b. Web server
d. Web link
2. Search engines use a specialized computer program called a _ that tra
Chapter 11 Managing Systems Implementation
1. To achieve better, faster, and less expensive methods of software development, _ designed the
Capability Maturity Model (CMM), which improves quality, reduces development time, and cuts
Chapter 12 Managing Systems Support and Security
1. In most organizations, _ IT department effort goes into supporting existing systems and making
them more valuable to users.
c. more than half of all
b. less than half of all
Toolkit Part A Communication Tools
1. To know _, ask the question, Is this communication necessary, and what specific results am I
a. WHY you are communicating
c. WHEN to speak
b. WHO your targets are
d. HOW to communicate effecti
Chapter 10 System Architecture
1. _ is the measure of a systems ability to expand, change, or downsize easily to meet the changing
needs of a business enterprise.
Chapter 3 Managing Systems Projects
1. All of the following are metrics of a successful project EXCEPT _.
a. on-time completion
b. completion with the same personnel as were on the team at the outset
c. completion within budget
Chapter 7 Development Strategies
1. Although the traditional model of software acquisition still accounts for more software acquisition, a
new model, called _, is changing the picture dramatically.
a. Hardware as a Help
c. Processing as a
Chapter 2 Analyzing the Business Case
1. Systems development typically starts with a _.
a. feasibility study, followed by a systems request, which includes a preliminary investigation
b. systems request, followed by a preliminary investiga
Chapter 5 Data and Process Modeling
1. In data and process modeling, a(n) _ model shows what the system must do, regardless of how it
will be implemented physically.
U T O
Who We Are
Here at Furtado's Auto Repair, we aim
to bring you the utmost satisfaction and
guarantee that you are delighted with
our services. Despite being a new
business, our experienced technicians
are highly trained at their craft, an