-Volumes by Slicing (Parallel Planes)
~;nd the volume of each solid:
1. The solid has a circular base of radius 4 inches and a cross section perpendicular to one of the diameters of
the bases are squares.
The solid has a circular base of radiu
Chapter 3A Take Home Test
Show work for each of the following clearly on your own paper.
1. Analyze and sketch a graph of the mction. Label any intercepts, relative extrema, points
of inection, and asymptotes. Remember, graphing the function on your calcu
sin 8 = 1/ csc
cos 8 = 1 / see 8
tan 8 = 1/ cot e
csc 8 = I I sin 8
see = I I cos 8
cot 8 = 1I tan e
e = sin e f cos 8
= cos I sin
e + cos' 8 = 1
AP Calculus Chapter 2 Test Take Home Test
1. Use the denition of a derivative of a function to nd f '(x) if f (x) = \I 5x + 3.
2. Find f (x) for each of the following functions. Do not simplify
a'f(x)=[3x7 +4] b. f(x)=1+sinx
c. f (x) =
AP Calculus Chapter 4 Take Home Test
Show work for each of the following on this paper.
f ( x)dx 12 and f ( x)dx 42 , find the value of 3 f ( x) 2dx .
2. Let f ( x)
1 dt . Find f ' ( x ) .
3. Let y
Chapter 3B Test
1. Show setup of formula and successive guesses ( 4 decimal places please)( you may use a
calculator on this question, but your root key seems to be broken)
a. Use Newtons method to approximate the absolute minimum valu
AP Calculus Chapter 5 Take Home Test
1. Find :
b. log tan
2. If 2 " 5, % 0.
a. If g is the inverse of f, find '"2.
b. Find the equation of the line tangent to ' at "2.
3. Evaluate the integrals.
Chapter 1 Take Home
Show your work neatly for each of the following problems on this paper.
1. Evaluate the following limits.
x + 2 x 4
lim x 5
x 5 x 5
Name_ ID: 1
o A2t0G1S7w JKSuMt[aj [SQotf`tqwiaKrxeo cL]LeCf.C ^ `Azlklz WrdiggXh^tgsf GrWelsKeJrJvue]dG.
Semester 1 Review
For each problem, find the: x and y intercepts, asymptotes, x-coordinates of the critical points,