Part B: Answer each of the following questions in one to four sentences. Each
answer is worth seven points.
1. Tina hires Jeff to do odd jobs around her home and agrees to pay him $5 per hour.
further agrees to guarantee Jeff at least 40 hours of wor
1. In order to minimize noncompliance by the patient, the _ should instruct the patient on how
to take the medication.
2. After a physician sees a patient and completes a hospital me
1.Duties that are often performed by pharmacy technicians include
D. answering phones, ordering supplies, and record keeping.
2.To become a pharmacologist, a person needs to complete at least _ years of schooling.
3.When a technician professio
1. _ is commonly known as heartburn.
A. Gastric ulcer
C. Peptic ulcer
D. Helicobacter pylori
correct answer: B
2. What side effect did the older antihistamines cause in many patients?
A. Runny nose
B. Difficulty in breathing
C. Increase in
1. What online resource would you use to search for a medical abbreviation or acronym as well as
find a particular drug manufacturer?
2. A _ source provides summarized, condensed information for quick
1. An abbreviation is unacceptable on a label in
2. When there's a question about patient instructions for administering medicat
1. Alteration of the physical form of a drug outside its label is
2. Harmful or toxic reactions to normal doses of common medication are
1. One fluid ounce equals how many teaspoons?
2. There's a bag containing 16 red balls and 20 blue balls. What is the ratio of blue balls
to the total number of balls?
3. How much interest will Mary
1. To learn the best conditions for storing a drug in the pharmacy, you would look at this section of a
revised drug monograph.
2. What should you do if the firs
1. A lozenge can be described as a
1. Patients who have been prescribed the recalled drug must be notified in what type of recall?
A. Class II
B. Class III
C. Class I
D. Patients don't need to be notified in any recall.
2. Hospital operating suites, cardiac and intensive care unit