COURSE OUTLINE DETAIL SHEET
Okay, now how to start all this?
FIRST: Get the book you need it every week. Dont bring it to class, you need to read the chapter at
home. The book will not be needed in class.
SECOND: Prepare for the quiz. The Quiz is on the c
Sunday October 4th 2015
Today there was a customer that was complaining about the inexactitude of a price on an item
she wanted to buy. I went with the product to go see where it was that she had seen that
specific price she thought it should have been, t
How Do You Feel?
Lets start with the here and now: How do you feel?
I mean, how do you really feel?
Could you describe the condition of every part of your body?
Could you report on all muscles, joints, and bones?
Your heart and lungs?
While looking in my computer for possible files when my USB messed up, I
remembered that I put an unfinished version of an exe of my original program on
my google dropbox. Between then and my USB having bugged, I had finished most
of the required steps.
SOME USEFUL SQL STATEMENTS AND MySQL CONSOLE COMMANDS
SHOW FIELDS FROM Employee;
SELECT * FROM Employee;
HELP (or ?)
1. select * from employees where fname like "G%" or lname like "G%" order by hired;
2. select * from employees where dept in ("sl", "it") and iq > 120 order by iq desc;
3. select * from employees where birth like "197%" and dept not in ("ac
1. select dept, sum(salary), avg(salary) from employees group by dept order by sum(salary) desc;
2. select count(birth)/count(eno)* 100 as percentage from employees;
3. select distinct dept, year(hired) from employees where dept in ("IT") order by hired;
Multimedia & Internet Lab # 2
Worth: This lab will count towards the lab portion of your final grade at 5%
Due: October 31, 2014 (by end of day)
Hand in: A zipped folder with all your relevant files onto LEA in the assignment sect
SQL REFERENCES COMMONLY USED OPERATORS Revised 2013-06-13
Grouped by dashed lines into Precedence levels from highest to lowest. Operators with
the same precedence are executed from left to right.
For all these examples assume we are currently on a record
It is a CMS (Content Management System) and a publishing platform for the web. Popular.
Two ways of using WordPress: Online at WordPress.com or download and install onto a server.
WordPress.com: you sign up, you get a site (yourname.wordpress.co