is a series of equal dollar payments that are made at the end of
equidistant points in time such as monthly, quarterly, or annually
over a finite period of time.
If payments are made at the end of each period, the annuity i
Quiz : Risk and Return
1. Your investment has a 45% chance of earning a 15% rate of return, a 40% chance of
earning a 10% rate of return and a 15% chance of losing 3%. What is the expected
return and the standard deviation of this investment?
E(R) = (45%*