08 Risk Assessment and Understanding CV Risk
1. Be able to explain what is meant by the various cardiovascular/fracture endpoints which drug therapy is aimed at improving.
2. Be able to select and use an appropriate risk estimation tool to help a patient
1. Describe how to assess and evaluate problems of elevated BP.
2. Using best available evidence, compare and contrast the diff available txs from perspective of benefit, harm and convenience.
Drug induced HTN (main = alcoh
09 Lipids Therapeutics
1. Describe diff in lipid-lowering and CV event reduction effects of different classes of anti-hyperlipidemic drugs.
2. Estimate in quantitative terms the efficacy and toxicity of statin therapy in individual pt situations.