PSYC35 - Lecture 5 notes
-Difference between person and object perception?
o There is reciprocity in person-perception and not in object-perception
o Has an important relation with self-perception.
- The opinions of people we form will often occur in how
PSYC35 - Lecture 6 notes!
-Absolute zero-aquaintanship-drawing personality traits from photographs.!
-Snoopology the area of psychology to which we can snoop around and accurately discover
someones personality characteristics.!
-A room with a cue ar
- Goal and Narrative development
- Goals we adopt correlate with personality trait change
1) Personality framework
a. Level 1. Personality traits/dispositions
- Explain the enduring consistencies we see.
- Can perceive some traits either easily
Lecture 10 - PSYC35
Trait stability and trait growth
Industrialized societies afford people between the ages of 18 and 26 to reach immerging
adulthood; a period where you can reflect on your own development and create your own
person. There ar