Guideline for the Individual Research Project
1. Research Questions
Where do sell-side analysts go for their next career? What are the determinants of their career choices?
2. Guidelines of your research
a) Data Collection
Please take a look at the data a
Group Report: Analyst
Investor Psychology &
Table of Contents:
Explaining Analyst Forecast Dispersion as a Cross Sectional Anomaly
The purpose of this report is to show the dispersion in anal
WHAT IS THE DOWNSIDE RISK
HOW CAN WE PREVENT IT?
Analyst Forecast Dispersion
KUVA Capital Assets Management:
BBA grad w/
Has worked at
Associates for 3
years in an analyst
Question 1: Part 1
1. Calculate the expected utilities for both Sam and Susan for the following outcome.
States: 100 with probability 40%; and 500 with probability 60% (2)
Sam: E(U)=0.41001.5+0.65001.5= 7108.2039
Susan: E(U)= 0.4log(100)+0.6log(500) = 5.