Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 3 Assignment
1. I hypothesize that cabbage extract mixed with distilled water will result in a purple
solution, indicating that it is neutral. (A)
2. I hypothesize that cabbage extract mixed with white vinegar wi
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 7 Assignment
1. For this experiment I used Great Value brand dish soap.
2. Alcohol was used to precipitate the DNA out of the solution.
3. The dish soap solution caused the cells to lyse.
4. According to the YouTu
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 5 Assignment
Bottle A: I hypothesize that yeast, sugar, and water will produce carbon dioxide gas, thus making
the balloon inflate and stand straight up.
Bottle B: I hypothesize that sugar and water will not prod
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 11 Assignment
1. I chose a video from the suggested list called Epigenetics: How Food Upsets Our
2. I chose this video because I wanted to understand more about how our food choices affect
our genes, particularly in
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 4 24hour Assignment
Red (Control) 19mm x 9mm x 10mm = 1,710mm3
Yellow (Water) 19mm x 9mm x 10mm = 1,710mm3
Green (Salt Solution) 19mm x 9mm x 10mm = 1,710mm3
24 hour volumes
Red (Control) 19mm x 9mm x 10mm =
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 2 Assignment
1. The carboxyl group had a double bond within it.
2. Nitrogen and hydrogen atoms make up an amino group.
3. Oxygen and hydrogen atoms make up a hydroxyl group.
4. The hydroxyl group is hydrophilic.
5. The amin
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 4 Final Assignment
11. Based on my experimental results, the salt solution was hypertonic to the Gummi bear.
12. Based on my experimental results, the tap water was hypotonic to the Gummi bear.
13. A blood cell wi
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 4 Switch Assignment
8. The Gummi bear that was originally in the water was hypertonic at the time so it gained water
(got larger). Moving the bear to the salt solution made it hypotonic, so due to osmosis it lost its
Veronica Feemster Moodys Module 9 Assignment
1. The probabilities of blood genotypes and phenotypes for the offspring from a cross
between a mother with IAIA blood and a father with IBi blood are as follows:
a. Genotypes: 50% IAIB 50% IAi
b. Phenotypes: 5