ACCT 2101 * We aren't endorsed by this school

ACCT 2101 Principles of Financial Accounting

  • Average Course Rating (from 2 Students)

    5.0/5
    Overall Rating Breakdown
    • 2 Advice
    • 5
      100%
    • 4
      0%
    • 3
      0%
    • 2
      0%
    • 1
      0%
  • Course Difficulty Rating

    • Easy 0%

    • Medium 50%

    • Hard 50%

  • Top Course Tags

    Math-heavy

    Competitive Classmates

* We aren't endorsed by this school

Principles of Financial Accounting Questions & Answers

Principles of Financial Accounting Flashcards

Principles of Financial Accounting Advice

Principles of Financial Accounting Documents

Showing 1 to 9 of 9

Sort by:
{[$select.selected.label]}

Principles of Financial Accounting Questions & Answers


Principles of Financial Accounting Advice

Showing 1 to 2 of 2

View all
    • Profile picture
    Dec 11, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    Not too easy. Not too difficult.

    Course Overview:

    I recommend this course with THIS Professor for both 2101 and 2102 actually. The course is pretty straight forward and this Professor makes it extremely manageable. She is not outrageous with the workload that she also provides ample extra credit for students to take advantage of to keep up their grades. She uses significant visual aids and explains the information in a way that is easily understood. Professor Mooney is approachable and willing to assist if needed. She is very welcoming and knowledgeable about what she is teaching and does not make students feel awkward if they do not get the topic right away. The test are fair and not difficulty if you pay attention in class as well as do the homework assigned. Their are study guides provided before each exam and while they do not give the exact answers or question that will be on the test they do outline the concepts that will be tested on and provide a good idea of what the questions will look like. There are 4 exams and an optional Final that replaces the lowest Exam score to give some wiggle room if you do not perform well on one Exam. Doing the practice questions provided in the book as well as watching the videos provided online with the ACCT MyLab is extremely helpful in testing your own comprehension and grasp of the concepts while the question in the book are not the same question you will see on the exams they give you practice with answering the multiple choice questions that Professor Money puts on the test since they use the same phrases and terminologies still do not depend on that alone to past the key to passing the course is COMPREHENDING the topics. Owning the book is not required with this Professor but you will have homework assignments that will need to be done out of the book but to be honest you can past the class without READING the book if you use the other resources provided in the book and online yet reading the chapters helps with comprehension and is a great aid if your Goal is to get an A in the class.

    Course highlights:

    Learning about the Principles of Accounting was actually pretty interesting. It explained a lot basically about how money is spent in order to make a profit of goods and services all through the process of learning how it is accounted for. It gave me a greater love, understanding and appreciation for business and Professor Mooney is one of the best Instructors I have had thus far.

    Hours per week:

    6-8 hours

    Advice for students:

    Take Professor Mooney as an Instructor, buy the access code, Use the study guide when preparing for test, Watch the online videos, Do the practice multiple choice questions, Actually listen during class and taking note while she is teaching you will get 90% of the topic being discussed and the other 10% through doing the homeworking and practicing the problems which is not very time consuming

    • Spring 2017
    • Paula mooney
    • Yes
    • Math-heavy
    • Profile picture
    Jun 01, 2017
    | Would highly recommend.

    This class was tough.

    Course Overview:

    I would recommend this course because you will always have a job.

    Course highlights:

    This is my first year. I dont know much yet.

    Hours per week:

    0-2 hours

    Advice for students:

    You need to stay focus. And have Great skills in math

    • Fall 2017
    • N/A
    • Yes
    • Math-heavy Competitive Classmates

Ask a homework question - tutors are online