banner motd #unauthorized access is strictly prohibited! Failure to abide the law will be punished.#
line con 0
line vty 0 4
enable secret cisco
1. Consider the following statements regarding water in the body:
1. Most of the bodys water is contained in the ICF
2. Most cells in the body are in direct contact with the interstitial fluid
3. The interstitial fluid is the medium by which cells in the
1) Digestion refers to the
A) mechanical breakdown of food.
B) progressive dehydration of indigestible residue.
C) chemical breakdown of food.
D) B and C only
E) A, B, and C
2) Chief cells secrete
A) intrinsic factor.
C) hydrochloric acid.
1. The nucleoplasm does NOT contain
2. Which of the following statements regarding organelles is FALSE?
a. Rough ER modifies proteins to be directly released via exocytosis
b. Proteasomes use a ubiqui
Bio Med multiple choice questions
1) Renewal or modification of the cell membrane is a function of the
2) Most of the ATP required to power cellular operations is produced in the
3) The nucleus stores the DNA needed to synth
1. Which of the following statements best describes the process of homeostasis
a. Coordinated processes that maintain the internal environment within a
narrow range of limits
b. All homeostatic processes in the human body are negative feedback
What are the main levels of organisation?
Name the function & main features of the integumentary, skeletal, muscular, nervous,
endocrine, cardiovascular, lymphatic, respiratory, digestive, urinary, and reproductive?
What is homeostasis?
Define the ICF & E
1. The three types of chemical reactions are
a. Catabolism, synthesis and exchange
b. Anabolism, synthesis and exchange
c. Catabolism, decomposition and exchange
d. Anabolism, catabolism and synthesis
e. Anabolism, catabolism and decomposition
2. Which of
1) Each of the following is an example of a neuroeffector junction, except the junction between a neuron and a(n)
skeletal muscle cell.
exocrine gland cell.
smooth muscle cell.
endocrine gland cell.
BIO 141 STUDY GUIDE
Chapter 1 An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
The study of the structure of individual cells is called
The study of the liver is to macroscopic anatomy as th