1. What is the name of the computer you are working from?
2. What does this window indicate must be done next?
Launch the Active Directory Services installation Wizard (dcpromo.exe)
3. What role
1. Were you able to reset your password?
No, access was denied.
2. Why were you successful this time?
I was successful because I used the run as command giving me administrator rights.
3. Why can the manager change a user's
1. Do you see the Properties menu option?
No, no properties option available
2. Do you see the Properties menu option? Based on the results, what does this tell you about
how Group Policy Objects are processed
1. What are the three main tasks listed on the Initial Configuration Tasks window?
Provide Computer Information, Update This Server, Customize This Server
2. What is the current time zone configured for this com
1. Which administrative user accounts can create a site?
Only the EntAdmin and DomAdmin can create sites on RWDC01 only.
2. Can you perform administrative tasks, such as creating a user account, shutting down the
Packet Tracer - Investig
gating th TCP/I and O Mod
dels in A
Part 1: Ex
xamine HTTP Web Traffic
Part 2: Di
ents of the TC
CP/IP Protoc Suite
This simulation activity is inten
The final exam will consist of 7 essay questions and 43 multiple choice questions.
Students will have 1.5 hours to complete the exam. This guide should be a good study
Chapter 1 Quiz
1. Which statement describes a network that supports QoS? The network provides predictable levels
of service to different types of traffic.
Refer to the exhibit. Which term correctly identifies the device type that is
included in the are
1. What was the most common initial reason
for settlement in North America by the first
2. What is a system of government in which
members of the polity meet to discuss all
policy decisions and th
1. Read the newspaper article in the Chapter 4 folder. What is your point of view on government
collecting personal data in an effort to carry out the functions of the government (such as
"establishing justice" and "ensuring domestic tranquility" as noted
Drop Box Assignment 2.
Answer the questions below in complete sentences. These Drop Box assignments
count for 25% of your final grade. I expect short essay type responses and spelling and
1. Explain the tug o
Chapter 1 Checkpoint Activities
1. Computer literacy, also known as digital literacy, involves having a current knowledge and
understanding of computers and their users.
2. Data is/are a collection of unprocessed items, which can include text, numbers, im
Your Interactive Guide
to the Digital World
Explain why computer
literacy is vital to
success in todays world
Define the term,
computer, and describe
between data and
Chapter 1 Quiz
1. Which statement describes a network that supports QoS? The network provides
predictable levels of service to different types of traffic.
Refer to the exhibit. Which term correctly identifies the device type
that is included in the are
1. Pa$w0rd is a nine-character password. Why are you not required to use a 14-character
When a password policy is linked to an OU, the policy affects only local accounts on
workstations and member se
The interpretation of civil rights and to whom these rights were made applicable has
changed over the years; more and more people have been granted rights. Seemingly
all groups of people (except white males) made strides
The Bill of Rights defines our natural rights. Civil Liberties personal guarantees and freedoms
that the government cannot abridge by law, constitution, or judicial interpretation. (p. 81) These
amendments were born ou
1. What is the common name configured for this CA by default?
2. What warning message do you see concerning the installation of the Active Directory
Certificate Services role?
1. What forward lookup zones are present on your domain controller?
_msdcs.contoso.com and contoso.com
2. What reverse lookup zones are present on your domain controller?
3. What is the default scope of replication?
1. What does the alphanumeric string appended to the Accounting OU name represent?
One represents a conflict object since they were created together.
2. Why are these three user accounts in the LostAndFound container?
1. What are the names of the settings that apply to this user account?
Remove search link from Start Menu; Remove help menu from Start Menu
2. What GPO name do you see listed here?
3. Do you see the error message that the
1. Is the Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 installed?
2. Do you see the Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 listed?
3. Do you see the Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 being installed during the logon process?
4. Is the Microsoft .Net