Background Waterfall v. Agile
There is two main schools of thought regarding the process of developing information
system IS: The waterfall and agile approach. Despite the fact that presently, the
regulations in most organization governing the contract
1. Give one specific example of each of the five factors that are
contributing to the increasing vulnerability of information
2. Compare and contrast human mistakes and social
engineering by wa
Strategic Uses of
1. Identify effective IT responses to different kinds
of business pressures.
2. Describe the strategies that organizations
typically adopt to gain competitive advantages.
The use of infor
Strategic uses of information systems
(AIRASIA case study)
Read the article given to you (case study about
Base on what you have learned in chapter 2, identify
which of the FIVE competitive advantages th
Matthias Pahl/Age Fotostock America, Inc.
1. Compare and contrast the two major types of
2. Describe the wireline communications media
and transmission technologies.
3. Describe th
List major hardware components of computers
and explain their functions.
Classify computers into major categories
Differentiate between the two major types of
Business Functional Areas
Study how information technology can be
applied to increase the efficiency and
productivity of the following departments: