1. Name the specialized lymph vessel that transports chyle. _
2. Name the primary type of white blood cell associated with the lymphatic system. _
3. Describe one difference between a blood capillary and a lymph capillary.
THE URINARY SYSTEM
1. Name the 10-12 tubules that transport urine to the bladder. _
2. Name the substance secreted by the juxtaglomerular cells in response to low blood pressure.
3. Specialized epithelial cells that possess foot p
DEVELOPMENT AND PREGNANCY
1. What is the term for the functional change that sperm must undergo in the female reproductive
tract that allows them to fertilize a secondary oocyte? _
2. The glycoprotein layer internal to the corona
The Reproductive System
1. Name the site of spermatogenesis within the testis. _
2. Name the muscles within the scrotum that can draw the testis close to the body to warm them
for proper sperm production. _
3. Name the storage si