chp. 10 - Agreement Quiz - Law 1
1. Janet tries to start her car with no success. She yells in
desperation that she would sell the car to anyone for $100. Bill, a
passerby, hands Janet $100. Bills act
a. constitutes a valid acceptance.
b. constitutes a va
Chp. 9 - nature and terminology of contracts quiz
1. International Sales Corporation and National Distribution, Inc., enter into a contract without
an agreement concerning payment. This is
a. an express contract.
b. an implied-in-fact contract.
c. an impl
Chapter 27 Liability, Defenses, and Discharge
1. Signature liability is also referred to as _ liability.
2. Makers of promissory notes and certificates of deposit have
_ liability for instruments.
3. Drawers of checks and drafts and unqua
Chapter 28 Checks, the Banking System, and E-Money (Banking in the digital age)
First National Bank agrees to accept a check by setting aside sufficient funds
to cover the amount of the check. This check is considered
Chp 25 - Negotiable Instruments
1. To purchase office supplies for her medical clinic, Becky executes a draft in favor
of Sonya. A draft is
a. a promise to pay money.
b. a promise to deliver goods at a future dat