* @author ghyzel
public class Hand cfw_
* The cards in the hand
private Card  cards;
* Creates an empty hand
public Hand() cfw_
/Initializing an empty array.
/Calling cards.length on this array would return 0
cards = new Card;
* Class representing a standard 52 card deck. Allows users to shuffle, draw,
* and add cards to the bottom for the purpose of playing various card games.
public class Deck cfw_
* Cards in the deck
private Card  cards
* Class representing a single player blackjack game
public class BlackJack cfw_
private Deck deck;
private Dealer dealer;
private Player player;
* Constructs and prepares for a new game of BlackJack.
* Creates player, dealer and deck objects then
public class Card cfw_
* Suits of a card deck
public static enum Suitcfw_
CLUB, DIAMOND, HEART, SPADE
* Types of cards
public static enum Type cfw_
ACE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEVEN, EIGHT, NINE, TEN, JA
* A player in a blackJack game
public class Player cfw_
* The players hand
private Hand hand;
* Instantiates the hand instance variable.
public Player() cfw_
hand = new Hand();
* @return true if the player has bused
* The Dealer in your game of BlackJack. Draws until he/she gets 17 points or
has 5 cards.
public class Dealer cfw_
* The dealers hand
* Construct a new dealer with an empty hand
public Dealer() cfw_
hand = new Hand();
/ SuperMarket.java - This program creates a report that lists weekly hours
/ by employees of a supermarket. The report lists total hours for
/ each day of one week.
/ Input: Interactive
/ Output: Report.
public class Super
Flowers.java - This program reads names of flowers and whether they are grown
shade or sun from an input
file and prints the information to the user's screen.
Output: Names of flowers and the words sun or shade.
/ Swap.java - This program determines the minimum and maximum of three values
/ the user and performs necessary swaps.
/ Input: Three int values.
/ Output: The numbers in numerical order.
public class Swap
/ This program counts how many sales are made
/ in each of five categories of products
num SIZE = 5
num QUIT = 9
num sales[SIZE] = 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
string HEAD1 = "Sales"
string HEAD2 = "Category Number of Sales"
public class BlackJackTester extends BlackJackApp cfw_
* Runs tests on the BlackJack game created by the students. If they pass,
the game is launched.
* @param args
public static void main(String  args) cfw_
Systems Analysis and
Design 9th Edition
Introduction to Systems
Analysis and Design
Discuss the impact of information technology on
business strategy and success
Define an information system and describe its