1. How many keys does David have altogether?
2. What are the keys for and how many does he have for each purpose?
a. His apartment _3
b. Mailbox _1
c. Bicycle lock _1
d. Gym locker _1
e. Work (front door
Lesson 5.8 Tell About Activities
Signers tell which activity they will do/did on a particular day. Circle (Type down the number
instead of circling) and part of the day, tell who, and what activity was mentioned. For purpose
Lesson 5.5 Are you done?
1. What does Norman ask Melinda?
Have you eaten at the new French restaurant?
2. What do Norman and Melinda agree to do?
Eat at the French restaurant tomorrow.
1. Why does Iva
Lesson 5.7 Who did what how often?
Priscilla and Isias discuss how often a person does a particular activity. Write down the name and
activity, then circle the letter that corresponds to the calendar that correctly shows how often
1. She is beautiful, She looks youthful
3. She lives very healthy, exercises and eats well
4. Exercise more often
1. The photo was taken back at high school