Final Exam Study Guide
1. To refer to a range of cells, specify that first cell, the last cells, and a _ between.
2. The method of image compression that allows some loss of the image information is
3. Data imported into a spread
1. There is only one valid algorithm to solve a problem.
a. Alert function
b. Document.write function
3. Property of an algorithm:
4. A prog
1. A precise, systematic method for producing a specified result is a(n):
2. An algorithm written in a specific programming language
3. Cloud storage:
a. Storage accessed via the internet
4. Macintosh computers
a. Are made by apple
1. All HTML files must be text format files.
2. A relative path can be just a name if the referenced file is in the same folder as the page
that links to it.
3. The horizontal rule <hr> tag and the break <br> tag are examples of singleton