Chapter 04 - Clean Commerce: Seeing Opportunity through a
1. Government procurement and business buyers increasingly use environmental criteria in purchasing.
2. Since they add costs, environmental performance sta
Chapter 01 - The Entrepreneurial Revolution: Changing the
World through Innovat
1. There is a role for entrepreneurship and innovation in debates about public policy. True or false?
2. A Flatter World refers to the convergence of tec
Chapter 07 - Opportunities for Social Entrepreneurship
1. Entrepreneurs have to choose between social and economic impacts. True or false?
2. By definition, all entrepreneurship is social enterprising.
3. Entrepreneurs do
Chapter 05 - The Opportunity: Creating, Shaping,
1. The fit of the lead entrepreneur and the management team with an opportunity is of the utmost importance.
2. For owners of small businesses, extremely long hour
Chapter 03 - The Entrepreneurial Process
1. When most entrepreneurs launch a business for the first time they:
A. run out of cash
B. run out of customers
C. run out of products
D. run out of ideas
2. Entrepreneurship results in:
A. creation, en
Chapter 02 - The Entrepreneurial Mind: Crafting a Personal
1. There is a single psychological model of entrepreneurs. True or false?
2. The mind is both influenced by and influences the psychological, physiologic
Chapter 06 - Screening Venture Opportunities
1. The ability to quickly and efficiently reject ideas is a very important entrepreneurial mindset.
2. Completing the Venture Opportunity Screening Exercises is designed to clear up the un
Chapter 08 - The Business Plan
1. A business plan has no particular benefits.
2. Rough estimates are a good idea for business plans when you are not sure of the exact figures you need.
3. When presenting a plan for a busin