September 15, 2016
2. What are six categories of nonverbal cues?
The six categories of nonverbal cues is your body language, vocal cues, your appearance,
spatial cues, environmental cues and miscellaneous cues.
3. What are
September 12, 2016
Ritz Carlton Assignment
1) What separates the Ritz Carlton hotel from other hotels?
The Ritz Carlton is different from other hotels because of the way they conduct
service. They literally have every employee in eve
September 2, 2016
2. How does managements service philosophy affect the culture of the organization?
Managements service philosophy affect the culture of the organization by making
employees aware of what their organization
September 22, 2016
5. What is an important reason for practicing good listening skills in a customer service
environment? An important reason for practicing active listening skills in a customer service
environment is it sho
September 8, 2016
1. What are some things you can do as a customer service professional to project a
positive image to the customer? Things I can do as a customer service professional to
project a positive image is to listen
Aug 25th 2016
3. A factor that has facilitated a shift to a service economy was the post-world war II in the
United States. Americans had higher demands for regular items such as food, grooming and
financial services. Thus