2015 Dino Quiz 1
1. T or F Distillation leaves a thin layer of apatite behind where fluid and gas
components of soft tissue have moved off into the rock surrounding the fossil.
2. T or F Dinosaurs are known from every continent on earth.
3. T or F Paleo
2015 Dino Quiz 5
a.Ceratopsians and pachycephalosaurs
b.Ornithopods and pachycephalosaurs
c.Stegosaurs and ankylosaurs
2. Which of the pairs of animals below are most likely to be selective feeders.
Think of the anatomy discusse
2015 Dino QUIZ 3
1. Which of the following is an early dinosaur character
B. size of a horse or larger
D. short forelimb
Questions 2,3,and 4 are about the pictures below.
2. A and B are labels for
Geology 1066 Quiz 4
1. Animal volume rises as the _b_, as the animal grows larger
2. Vertebrate bone strength grows with the _a_, as an animal grows
3. Animal surface area grows with the _a_, as an animal grows la
Dino 2015 Quiz 2
1.T or F The vertical dimension (between top and bottom of the page) on the
cladogram is time.
2. In deciding what cladogram to support if you have several, as the text does:
a. It is OK for characters to be lost and regained several ti
Quiz 6 Ceratopsians, ornithopoda, sauropods, theropods, i.e., to the end of nonavian dinosaurs. This is th last Quiz before Exam II, which does not cover birds.
Answer questions 1-4 with:
a1.Time in which Pr
Title: Late Cretaceous Chasmosaurus fills in missing pieces of dinosaur evolution