Chapter 4 (Test 1)
11. Which of the following is NOT a stage in the buying process?
B. Making a selection
C. Need recognition
D. Searching for information
12. After enjoying 17 years with her Chevy Citation, Tracey's mechanic told
Chapter 3 (Test 1)
10. A multi-channel retailer is one that:
A. is a combination of single channel retailers.
B. channels all assortments through the stores.
C. works with other retailers who are in the channel.
D. sells merchandise or services through mo
Chapter 8 (Test 1)
14. Which of the following does NOT affect the long term profit generated by stores
when considering an area?
A. the economic conditions
C. the strategic fit of the areas' population with the retailer's target market
MKT 3431 Final
11. Goodwill Industries frequently hires disabled people as part of the community thrift store personnel. Which objective
does Goodwill Industries value by this practice?
11. _ to the retailer indicates that customers are committed to
purchasing merchandise and services from the retailer regardless of competing retailers'
A. Customer commitment
B. Customer loyalty
C. Customer satisfaction
D. Customer attitu
Chapter 7 (Test 1)
10. Which is NOT an advantage in choosing a free-standing store as your retail location?
A. easy parking
B. visibility to customers who drive by
C. few restrictions on signs
D. pedestrian traffic that might drop in because they are walk
Chapter 2 (Test 1)
11. New retail formats are created and evolve because _.
A. consumers lose interest
B. large retailers have undertaken stronger marketing campaigns
C. consumers needs and competition change
D. private branding dictates new fashion
Chapter 1 (Test 1)
10. What is retailing?
A. It is the merchandising component of the retail mix.
B. It is the set of business activities that adds value to the products and services
sold to consumers for their personal use.
C. It is the strategy retailer
By: Rachel Coon,
Taylor Stulb, and
+ Victoria Secret: Atmosphere and Store
experiences, and products to
women of all ages.
from the 20- year old co
Aimee Schilling, Taylor Stulb, Rachel Coon & Suzanne Rewerts
Marketing 3431 Assignment 2
I. The retailer our group chose for our second analysis was Starbucks. The
mission statement of Starbucks is To inspire & nurture the human spirit- one person, one
Aimee Schilling, Taylor Stulb, Rachel Coon, Suzanne Rewerts
Assignment 1- Analyzing a Retailer
I. Our group chose Lululemon Athletica as our retailer to discuss. Lululemon is a
Canadian-based company focusing on Yoga inspired athletic apparel. Lululemon i