Indonesia is a country rich in ecosystem, after reading about the biogeochemical cycles:
1. Choose one ecosystem in Indonesia, i.e. forest, river, mangrove, peat, swamp,
mountain, ocean, etc.
2. Draw and describes how this chemic
Environmental Science 1
Plants as a Foundation for Healthy Ecosystems
Why are plants so important to ecosystems, such that removing them, by plowing,
logging, burning or paving changes an ecosystem so dramatically?
We will be trying to
1. Whats your understanding of permaculture and integrated farming?
Permaculture is a type of agriculture and social concept that will change the world in a
positive way. Permaculture is created to work with nature to fulfill our needs without
1. What are the costs and what are the benefits of these changes?
a) There will be conflicts, sometimes, lead to violent, with local communities and
indigenous people because of opening up a new agriculture land.
b) Increasing the number of unhealth
1. List 3 main reasons that make a species become endangered and why it happened.
1. Loss of Habitat, human destroys ones habitat and changes them into roads
2. Pollution, because of humans advancement and industrial develop
Environmental Science 1
Nature Film Discussion
Frogs: The Thin Green Line
1. Describe the current status of amphibians, esp. frogs, with respect to the 6 th Mass Extinction.
Amphibians are in crisis co
Ecosystems are built up from abiotic (non-living, environmental) and biotic components. The
five pictures above are consecutively Hydrologic, Carbon, Phosphorus, Sulfur and Nitrogen
cycle that I chose from the ecosystem in Indonesia. This ecosystem is loc
You will be collecting and observing water samples over the next several labs. Because
the creatures we will observe in the water will be small, we have to use microscopes to make our
observations. Complete this lab, answer the questions, a
Due: -You will receive no credit for items you complete after the assignment is due. Grading Policy
Chapter 2 Problem 4
Which of the following is least associated with economics?
A miner pans for gold in the mountains of Cal
PSI AP Physics I
Momentum Chapter Questions
1. Which variable has more impact on an objects motion? Its mass or its velocity?
2. Is momentum a vector or a scalar? Explain.
3. Why does changing the duration of an impulse on an object change the force exert
A PROGRESS REPORT
New Construction and School Renovation
REPORT TO THE COMMUNITY
Goals of Initial Tax Improvement Program
Upgrade all schools to enhance optimal learning
environments, including classrooms, new mechanical
systems, energy efficiency, AC sy
1. A jogger starts at an oak tree, and runs in a straight line towards a palm tree which is 50m
away. When the joggers stopwatch reads 2.0s, he is 4.0m from the oak tree. When his
stopwatch reads 4.5s, he is 12.0m from the oak tree.
(a) Set t
A. Read important portions
of chapter before lecture
and the whole chapter
B. Read only before the
C. You know everything
D. Read all of the chapter
contents before the
lecture and again
A. Is dealt with
Sustainability of the world's natural resources must occur to prevent repetitions of what
happened on Easter Island, where population eventually exceeded its limited resources. The
population's inability to adapt resulted in the loss of natural