Adidass shoes products
Marketing report for the year 2014-2015
Part A: Huang jialiang 4800758
Part B: Liu yunjiang 4814101
Part C: Cai jian
Part D: Li jiayu
Date of submission: 5th February 2015
Table of Contents
Executive Summary .5
Tutorial 5 @iRUNfastPLZ
1. What does a firms cash cycle tell us?
2. Answer the following questions
a. What is the difference between a firms cash cycle and its operating cycle?
b. How will a firms cash cycle be affected if th
2.0 Impact of Macro Environment Forces
The market environment is a marketing term and refers to factors and forces that
affect a firms ability to build and maintain successful relationships with customers.
The macro-environment refers to all forces that a
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY IN BULGARIA
BUS 330a: CORPORATE FINANCE I
SPRING 2013, AUBG
MIDTERM EXAM 1
Name: _ ID _
Version 1 Solution Guide
1. You have 75 minutes to complete the exam.
2. The exam is worth a total of 100 points.
3. You may use a ca
Tutorial 6 @iRUNfastPLZ
1. What are the ways in which a corporation can distribute cash to its shareholders?
9. What are the benefits to the shareholder and the firm of a DRP?
4. KMS Limited has assets of $500 milli
Tutorial 4 @iRUNfastPLZ
3. Why do we convert from incremental earnings to free cash flow when performing capital
13. Elmdale Enterprises is deciding whether to expand its production facilities. Although lo
Tutorial 3 @iRUNfastPLZ
3. What is the intuition behind using the average annual return as a measure of expected return?
1. You bought a share one year ago for $50 and sold it today for $55. It paid a $1 per share d
Tutorial 2 @iRUNfastPLZ
2. How does an investor receive a return from buying a bond?
3. How is yield to maturity related to the concept of rate of return?
1. Consider a 10-year bond with a face value of $1000 that ha
Tutorial 1 @iRUNfastPLZ
4. What are the main advantages and disadvantages of organizing a firm as a corporation?
6. You are a shareholder in an Australian corporation. The corporation earns $2 per share before
taxes. Once it has paid
Trimester 2 2015
Dr. Maria Kim
MGMT200 Management and Electronic Business
Name: Huang Jialiang
Tutorial Group: _A_
WORKSHEET 4: B2B and Supply Chains Online; e-Government: G2C/G2B
Define the following four terms (use textbook if necessary):
1. Use a supply and demand diagram to explain the effect of a negative externality in
2. Outline why you believe that most people do not litter. Link this back to the
private solutions of externalities.
Littering creates negative externalities
Value and identity and corporate governance are two much significant factors
in business today and are also linked to the identification of women and
women in the workplace. This essay will examine the newspaper article
womens work (Global Ti
Even after more than 20 years of carrying out import-substitution industrialization,
many Asian countries have not improved their economies. At the end of the 1960s,
most Asian countries shifted from import-substitution industrialization to export
1. Key areas learnt throughout the session
Decision making stages are indispensable on business operation to responsible on making
ethically decision towards internal and external environment. The key area that I learnt
through the session was to understa
What is the relationship between marketing and profit sales? What
is tax? How does the increase in tax affect a sellers profit?