SU1 Pre-course Quiz
Started: Sep 6 at 12:41pm
The Deming philosophy focuses on improvements in product and service quality by _.
inspecting 100% of output.
separating the planning and execution functions
STUDY UNIT 3
1. Before an organisation acquires any excellence awards, the organisation could
first achieve intermediate milestones, such as _.
All the listed choices
Singapore Service Class
People Developer certification
Singapore Innovation Class
STUDY UNIT 4
1. What is a mission statement?
A statement which tries to sell the organisation to consumers.
A statement with the sales team aims for the coming year.
A statement through which individuals set what they are aiming for.
A statement of the or
STUDY UNIT 5
1. A technique devised by Kaplan and Norton (1992) to measure performance
across four different perspectives of the organisation is known as _.
2. An example of an external financial measu
STUDY UNIT 2
1. An important implication that arises out of the forces that influence quality is that
as the business world becomes more complex, quality must be approached from
a(n) _ perspective, rather than a(n) _ perspective.
STUDY UNIT 1
1. In quality management parlance, PDCA is an acronym used to
plan, design, control, act.
plan, do, check, act.
plan, design, control, assess.
problem, diagnosis, conclusion, action.
2. Which of the following quality leader sa
STUDY UNIT 6
1. Which of the following approach Techwah employs to gather and understand
I Early involvement in customers product development cycle
II Participate in major trade sows
III Conduct market research
IV Meet with customer
BUS 204e Business Excellence
END-OF-COURSE ASSESSMENT (ECA) JULY
Seminar Instructor: Chan Chek Horng
Submission Date: 30th October 2015
Prepared By : Poh Jieying
Student number : H1370292
Identify three (3) possible barriers th