Chapter 2 Analysis of the Working Capital
Prepared by Patricia R. Robertson
Kennesaw State University
Part I - Introduction to
The Role of Working Capital
Chapter 1 Innovative Management for turbulent times
- This chapter introduced the topic of management and defined the types of roles and activities
managers perform. Managers are responsible for attaining organizational goals in an efficient and
1. What is liquidity and how does it differ from solvency?
2. How might a balance sheet measure of solvency be converted into a liquidity
3. Interpret a current ratio of 2.00.
4. Describe why the CCP is considered a liquidity measure.
Reading Check for A Matter of Chance (David A. Hill)
TYPE ANSWERS AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU READ, NOT AFTER YOU READ.
Questions, Page 7 Page 44. (Instructions: Type, Type, Type your answers.
Answers only.) Page 7 is done. Thats your example.
Page 7. After t