EXPERIMENT 3 ACID AND BASE TITRATION
To determine the concentration of sodium hydroxide solution through titration technique using
hydrochloric acid and sulfuric acid.
Acid base titration involves a neutralization reaction in whic
EXPERIMENT 1 BASIC LABORATORY TECHNIQUE
1. To use triple beam balance.
2. To measure the weight using differentiating weighing method.
3. To measure the accurate and inaccurate measuring liquid volume apparatus based on
calculated volume from w
EXPERIMENT 4 HYDRATED SALT FORMULA
1. To determine the volume of water content in hydrated salt.
2. To determine the formula of hydrated salt.
Crucible or test tube with cover
EXPERIMENT 2 DILUTION
To determine the concentration of coloured solution such as FeCl3 by using dilution and colour
differentiating (colorimetric) techniques.
Concentration can be expressed in many different ways such as percenta
EXPERIMENT 5 CHARLES LAW
To study the effect of temperature to gas volume
Charles Law involve the gas expands when heated while weight and pressure are constant. As the
temperature increases, the particle energy will be increased