Tutorial Question 26th-30th
Identify and explain five different ethical trap in decision making with example
Provide four type of social media and what sort of honeycomb network they are focusing
Identify and explain 6 different barriers to
Use Case Name: Browse Product
1) This use case is initiated when customer browses our product.
2) When browsing product the customer can choose what type of product they wish to browse.
3) Customer can view the product information, availab
Persuasion often relies on personal appeal of the writer or speaker and involves to an appeal
to an audiences emotions. There are modes of persuasion and they are often referring as
rhetorical mix (logos, ethos and pathos).
The first rhetor
1. How many network users will the network support?
UDLM has 200 staffs per branches and in UDLM HQ they got 500 staffs. At one
time there will be around 8000 student will go online.
2. What new services will be required now o
Lesson 2: CSS
1.0 What is CSS
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
Styles define how to display HTML elements
Styles are normally stored in Style Sheets
Styles were added to HTML 4.0 to solve a problem
External Style Sheets can save you a lot of work
Source: UOW slides, w3schools.com & own
WHAT IS HTML DOM
The HTML DOM defines a standard way for accessing and
manipulating HTML documents.
The DOM presents an HTML documen
On the 20th of April 2010, the BP petroleum industry has been marked by the largest
oil spill in its history known as the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. After
the explosion, it resulted at the financial level of BP shares loosed nearly
Tutorial Question 2nd 5th
1) Identify and explain five different barrier to agreement with example
2) What is the three common leadership style? Provide example or situation whereby such
style is suitable.
3) Identify the difference between cross function
International Journal of Advances in Management and Economics
Available online at www.managementjournal.info
Crisis communication failures: The BP Case Study
Daniel De Wolf1, Mohamed Mejri2*
of Littoral Cte dO
At the end of this assignment we learned that business communication is very important for
a corporation as it can be seen in the journal that we conducted our research on. Business
communication characterizes most associations, bringing about