ACCOUNTING FOR CASH FLOWS
STATEMENT OF CASH FLOWS
Importance of statement of cash flows
1. Users will gain further knowledge of an entitys
a. Changes in the net assets
b. Managements decision on cash flows
A financial instrument is any contract that gives rise
A financial asset of one entity, and
A financial liability or equity instrument of another
ACCOUNTING FOR INVENTORIES
1. Held for sale in the ordinary course of
2. In the process of production for such sale;
3. In the form of materials or supplies to be
This project enables students to:
Communicate the understanding of ideas and concepts in the syllabus.
Discuss the connections between course contents and the real practice.
FORMAT OF FINAL REPORT:
Form a group minimum of 6 an
Financial Management 1
1. Counterpoint plc, a wholesaler, has the following accounting ratios for last year and
On the basis of these ratios, comment on the performance of the business this year
as compared with last year.