HAFIZ AZRAI BIN MOHD YUSOFF
REVIEW QUESTION CHAPTER 7
7. Why is word of mouth important for the marketing of services? How can a service firm that is the
quality leader in its industry induce and manage word of mouth?
Word of mouth is imp
Review Question Chapter 6
10. How can we charge different prices to different segment without customers feeling cheated?
How can we even charge the same customer different prices a different times, context, and/or
occasion , and at the same time be seen a
The History of E-commerce
Over the past 12 years, the Internet has changed the way we buy and sell goods and services.
Do you remember buying airline tickets before the Internet? Can you imagine buying a new
computer or car without doing hours of Web rese
What are some challenges in services communication and how can they be overcomes?
The challenges of service communications is problem of intangibility this is because services
are performance rather than objects, their benefit can can be diffi
7) What is the role of nonmonetary costs in a business model, and how do they relate to the
consumer's value perceptions?
When a customer buys a product, he is not only spending money, he is spending other things as well.
These things are called non-monet
1. What is meant by distributing services? How can an experience or something
intangible be distributed?
In typical sales cycle, distribution embraces three interrelated follows. Which is :
Information and promotion flow To get customer interested in buyi
1. Explain what is meant by core product and supplementary services
Core Product : A core set of benefits and solutions delivered to customers. For example in
healthcare the core product may be the restoration of the body back to an optimum condition.