Unit 4: Chp14: Quiz
1. Tangible assets as well as intangible assets of a business need to be assessed for proper
2. Why is the business being sold? is not an important question to ask when analyzing the
viability of buying a business.
An entrepreneur can improve communication and hold effective meetings through the
entrepreneurs confidence. One of the key success factor of a business is confidence, an
entrepreneur should have confidence to tell the world that he/she are a
People nowadays move towards to entrepreneurs as they want to have a better career and
expand their passion on the business. There are five entrepreneurial advantages of starting a
The first advantage is entrepreneurs are their own bo
MSC Malaysia Technopreneur
Where Ideas become a reality!
Jamie Haniff Ramlee
Channels & Partners
July 8th, 2010
Technopreneurship: What is it? What does it
take to be one?
What can MSC Malaysia Technopreneur &
Unit 4: Chp 13: Quiz
1. The actual need for systematic planning will vary with the nature, size, and structure of the business.
2. Formal planning can be divided into strategic and nonstrategic.
3. A SWOT analysis refers to analyzing the strengths, weakne
Unit 3: Chp12: Quiz
1. Planning is not essential to the success of an undertaking.
2. Four critical factors that must be addressed when planning a new venture include setting realistic
goals, determining milestones, making a commitment, and having flexibi
Chap 1 : Quiz
1. Entrepreneurs are best characterized as:
a. aggressive catalysts for change
c. hard to get along with
b. good managers
d. not fitting in to an ordinary workplace
2. During the past ten years, there were approximately how
Used only in
The entrepreneurial mystique? Its not magic,
its not mysterious and it has nothing to do
with the genes. It is a discipline. And like any
discipline, it can be learned.
In Budget 2012 tabled by Prime
Unit 4: Chp15: Quiz
1. A harvest plan defines how and when the owners and investors will realize an actual cash return on
2. Once the decision is made to harvest the business, the way forward is easy.
3. The harvest decision may come whe
Unit 3: Chp 10; Quiz
1. Marketing research involves the gathering of information about a particular market, followed
analysis of the information.
2. The first step in marketing research is to gather primary data.
3. Information that has already been co
Unit 3: Chp 11: Quiz
1. Financial information pulls together all the information presented in the other segments of the
2. The set of assumptions on which financial projections are based have little meaning.
3. It is typical for a firm to prepar
Unit 3: Chp 9: Quiz
During the last few years, the number of new start-up ventures is approximately 1500 per day.
2. The entrepreneurial motivations of individuals relate to the entrepreneur, the environment, and the
3. There is a great abunda