Perceptions and Assumptions of
Self and Others
Integrative Business Practice
Week 2 Lecture
Individuals vs Team
Groups vs Teams
Are Groups = Teams?
Collaboration is essential for highly functioning
Teams are made up of individuals w
Account for the issue of shares fully subscribed, and payable in full or by
instalments (p. 38)
Account for undersubscriptions and oversubscriptions of s
1. Describe the nature of the elements of financial statements, namely assets, liabilities,
equity, income and expenses (p. 93)
2. Describe the recognition criteria for recording th
Nature and regulation of
1. Summarise the nature and attributes of a company (p. 2)
2. Discuss the different types of companies which may be formed under the Corporations Act 2001
ACC20013 Company Accounting
Suggested solutions to Tutorial 7
Chapter 20 Consolidated financial statements: intragroup transactions
1. Why is it necessary to make adjustments for intragroup transactions?
The consolidated financial stateme
I dont like my topic.
Groups can swap topics, as long as both groups agree.
What to talk about?
Pick one aspect below to present:
1. Societys condition. Describe the social, economic, political situation for the
development of this technology/product/serv
Microeconomics | EE 311 |
Faculty of Economic, Thammasat University
Oligopoly and Game Theory
1. A monopolist can produce at constant average (marginal) cost of AC = MC = 5. It
faces a market demand curve given by Q = 53 P.
a) Calculate the profit-maximiz
Two major networks are competing for viewer ratings in the 8:00 -9:00pm and 9:00-10:00pm
slots on a given weeknight. Each has two shows to fill this time period and isjuggling its lineup.
Each can choose to put its bigger show first or to place it secondi