TP - 5
1. Velocity of a Particle
A particle is moving in a velocity field
At time t = 2 the particle is located at the point (1, 3, 2).
a. What is the velocity of the particle at t = 2?
b. What is the approximate location of the particle at t = 2.01?
TP - 4
1. Evaluate the double integral
2. Find the volume of the solid shown in the figure.
3. Find the volume of the solid under the surface z = x 2 + y and above the region in the xy-plane
bounded by the parabolas y = x2 and y = 2 x2
4. Evaluate the int
Tugas Personal ke-1
(Minggu ke 1)
1. Given function as
(a). Sketch the graph of the given function for three periods.
(b). Find the Fourier series for the given function.
2. Compute the first 5 components of the trigonometric Fourier series for the wavefo
TP - 3
1. Show that the limit does not exist.
2. Find the second partial derivatives of the function.
3. Use implicit differentiation to find z/ x and z/y
4. Production Functions
The productivity of a Central American country is given
Tugas Personal ke-2
(Minggu ke 4)
1. Sketch the curve with the given vector functions, and indicate the orientation of the curve.
(a). r(t) = 2 sin t i + 3 cos t j, 0 t 2
(b). r(t) = (1 + t) i + (2 t)j + (3 - 2t)k, - x
2. Find the given limit.
3. Find r(