1. Identify incremental cash flows that are relevant to project
2. Calculate and forecast project cash flows for expansion-type
3. Evaluate the effect of inflation on proj
Please answer the following two questions:
1. Describe the accounting information system.
System of collecting, processing transaction data and
communicating financial information to decision makers.
2. What is the normal balance for each these account?
o. 1 (Be. 209):
At August 31 Kiner Company has this bank information: cash balance per bank $9,450;
outstanding checks $762; deposits in transit $1,700; and a bank service charge $20.
Determine the adjusted cash balance per bank at August 31, 2014.