Laboratory works 7 & 8
1. For doing laboratory work number 7 we used a big amount of various
equipment: transformer, old modem board, tektronix oscilloscope (1 GS/s)
with testing leads. After analyzing old modems power supply we discovered
Laboratory work 4
Low-pass and high-pass RC-filters.
1. To generate input signal we used Elvis built-in function generator, and an oscilloscope for
measurement. We also adjusted input signals and measured frequency after each adjustment.
We started at 20
Resistance is a natural feature of all materials and according to this there are 3 main categories:
conductors, semiconductors and insulators. Conductors mostly metals, which allow current to
flow through, insulators nun-metals and semic
Laboratory work 6
1. At first we simulated the transistor switch with Multisim and checked whether our
transistor is working. We also checked it using ELVIS. Luckily, everything was ok.
2. After that we simulated the following circuit with Multisim using
Laboratory work 5
During this laboratory work we firstly used diodes and NPN-transistors and measured
the curves of it.
1. At first we took a diode and put it in series with a resistor of 990 (actually, we
couldnt find 1k resistor, so we used 3 resistors
Laboratory works 9 & 10
Unfortunately when doing this laboratory work we had some troubles with ELVIS, so we had to
simulate all the circuits with Multisim.
At first we built the following circuit:
We set the operating voltage inpu