Market segmentation is the process of dividing an entire market up into different customer
segments. Targeting or target marketing then entails deciding which potential customer
segments the company will focus on.
In economics and marketing, pro
This exam is an individual effort. You are allowed the use of all resources except assistance from other individuals
(except the course instructor), answer keys obtained relating to the material on the exam, o
Questions on Auditing
1. How does The Governmental Accountability Office (GAO) define a quality audit? What level of
assurance does the auditor provide? Who is responsible for preparing the financial statements?
What does the scope paragraph of a post-198
AS 4 (Ch. 7)
Please complete 5 out of 6 questions from the following options @ 5 points each.
1. Evaluate and explain your evaluation for each of the following statements:
a. Wage earners benefit by unexpectedly high inflatio
2. Spending on Medicare and Social Security will continue to rise as the U.S. population rises,
becoming a bigger percentage of U.S. GDP. Additionally, as the population ages the number of
citizens in the tax base will decr
AS#3 (Chapter 3)
Due 10/20/2015 @ 2:00pm
Please complete each of the following questions.
1) (8 points) Suppose you purchase a new home for $650,000, making a down payment of 15% and taking out a
mortgage on the balance. Determine each of t
a. False. If wages remain at the same dollar value, wage earners will not benefit from high inflation
because the nominal value of their wage will decrease, and thus their purchasing power decreases.
b. True high inflatio
b. Not Included
d. Not Included
a. The sale and use of marijuana (produced in the United States) would increase GDP and GNP as it
would move a product once not counted in
a. M1 would decrease; M2 would increase
b. M1 and M2 would both decrease
c. M1 and M2 would stay the same.
d. M1 and M2 would stay the same
e. M1 would decrease; M2 would increase
4. If the expected inflation rate is at 2%, but is actually 4.5% the rea