* WILL HELP YOU COMPREHEND EASIER*
1. Multiplicities : The one above the connector line is MIN and the one below is MAX.
2. The primary attributes in red.
3. The question number is mentioned on each sheet on left hand side corner.
1. Key: may be used to find and identify a particular entity occurrence ( candidate: thought of as a unique identifier,
Primary: chosen to be unique identifier)
Types of entities: is a thing about which we store data.
1. Strong: almost always have a uniqu
Written Description of relationships:
Pattern 1 x:y:k:1
From the k side, full participation (k = 1 or M):
x's, which are recorded in the database, must be related to one and only one y. No x is related to more than one y.
Pattern 2 x:y:k:1
From the k side
Web Project: Enterprise Website
The purpose of this project
Enterprise systems have complex web sites that are maintained by multiple teams. It is crucial to
have a proper framework in place to be able to efficiently maintain the site.