CASE 7.1 The Capital Bank v. Barnes
1. Does the courts decision make sense to you? Explain.
2. Do you believe it is possible for only the husbands name to have appeared on documents
because they truly intended for him to be the sole owner?
Ethics Issue (Chapter 6, p. 154): Read the given scenario, then answer the following
1. Was it ethical for Mr. Trump to broadcast this type of information to the general
2. Where should we, as a society, draw o
CASE 6.1 Ward v. Klein
1. Do you agree with the courts decision? Do you believe the outcome would have been
different if the genders were reversed? Should it? Explain.
2. Doyouthinkanyonetakesrockumentariesseri- ously enough for someone like
CASE 5.1 Stambovsky v. Ackley
1. Do you think it was appropriate to return the buy- ers money? Why or why not?
The buyer should have is money returned. The facts of the case, as disclosed by the record, clearly
warrant a grant of equitable re
Georgia v Randolph Case 8.2
1. Do you think it was a determining factor that Mrs. Randolph had recently returned from
Canada and that her and Mr. Randolphs reconciliation was unclear?
2. In fact, Mrs. Randolphs complaint about her husband was