Course Project Deliverables
Week 5: Briefly, in two to three paragraphs, answer the following: What is Pennsylvania Act 13?
Compare it to Vermonts May 2012 legislation:
This Act enforced extremely
1. What role should the government play in dictating to consumers what food they may eat
or how much food they should eat? Does government have an obligation to protect
people from themselves and curtail beh
Week 5 Homework
Application and Analysis p. 81
1a) I believe that Bobby did violate the assault statute in this first scenario. My
reasoning for this thinking is because he took the gun to his job and was waving it
around while yelling. This created an im
Read the case Good News Club v. Milford Central School found in Appendix VII.
(Page 522) What was the nature of the lawsuit filed in the trial court?
In this case, a school has allowed for its district residents to use its buildi
1. State the primary legal issues raised by hydraulic fracturing.
2. State the primary environmental issues raised by hydraulic fracturing.
3. State what part hydraulic fracturing plays or will play in meeting U.S. energy needs.
1. State the primary legal issues raised by hydraulic fracturing. A couple legal issues
rising from hydraulic fracturing are water contamination and issues dealing property lines.
People have complained about their water wells becoming contaminated by the
1. Hydraulic fracturing is the process of drilling for resources such as gas, oil or water deep
in the ground. This process consists of drilling wells and then forcing a water mixture
into the wells to create fissures which allow the
Sexual Harassment Simulation
I would agree with the judges decision on letting this case
go to trial. I do feel as though Ms. Darcy has enough evidence to
make a good sexual harassment case against Big Car Company and
more specifically, Clarence. Clarence
Ruthless Not Guilty
In reviewing this case, the court finds the defendant, Officer Ruthless, not guilty
for being the proximate cause of injuries to the plaintiff. However, the court finds that
there is comparative negligence. These findings are based on
1. What does Justin Hurwitz mean by "built on a foundation of trust"? What is the current
state of this foundation of trust? Justin means when the internet was first evolving, people