Chap 9-theory and practice of counseling
1. Main three organizers of Behavior therapy? B.F Skinner, Albert Bandura, Arnold Lazarus
2. Who is named the father of behavior approach? B.F skinner.
3. Skinner was a determinist why did he feel man did not have
1. Who are the three key figures in contemporary existential? Viktor Frankl, Rollo May,
2. What is existential therapy? Best described as a philosophical approach that influences
counselor therapeutic practice.
3. What does existential therapy
Short Biography of B.F. Skinner
1. B.F. Skinner was born on March 20, 1904 in Susquehanna, a small railroad town in the hills of
With one younger brother, he grew up in a home environment he described as "warm
SHORT BIOGRAPHY OF ALBERT BANDURA
1. Albert Bandura was born on December 4, 1925, in Mundare, a small town in northern Alberta,
Canada, about 50 miles east of Edmonton
He was the youngest child and only boy among six children in a family of Eastern