1. Explain the Managing Multiparty Negotiations Stages. Give an example for each stage.
- The Prenegotiation Stage: Characterized by a great deal of informal contact among the parties.
To establish the participants the parties must agree on who is
1. What are the dimensions of relationships? Explain each dimension using an actual
There are 14 components of relationships and grouped into four key dimensions
Attraction: Affect: liking the other person; Stimulation: experiencin
What is communication and how does it impact on negotiation result? Give example
Communication is the exchange and flow of information and ideas from one person to another; it involves
a sender transmitting an idea, information, or f
1. What is the difference between direct effects and indirect effects of Goals on choice
of strategy? Explanation by using examples is mandatory.
Direct effects of goals have four aspects. First, wishes are not goals (may be related to
Chapter 3: Strategy and Tactics of Integrative Negotiation.
1. Define the differences between Distributive Bargaining and
Integrative Negotiation by using an example.
Distributive bargaining is the approach to bargaining or negotiation
This document provides the similarities and differences between the strategies mentioned
in the Negotiate to Win by A.J.Schuler article and the knowledge that I studied in the course. I
Before doing the work for this week 1, please, read carefully the following chapters.
Chapter 1: The Nature of Negotiation.
Chapter 2: Strategy and Tactics of Distributive Bargaining.
1. What is a negotiation situation? Explain it in yo