1. What is another term for a horizontal line on a Web page?
This is also called a horizontal rule.
2. What is the default alignment attribute value for horizontal lines?
The default alignment is 100% width.
3. Name the alignment options available for ali
1. What is the primary difference between SGML and XHTML? What do they have in common? The
difference is that SGML does not address the appearance of a web but XHTML does. The similarity of
these two languages rest with they both organize the data in a pa
1. what is the purpose of collision domain and how does it work in an Ethernet network
A collision domain is a section of a network connected by a shared medium or through repeaters where
data packets can collide with one another when being sent, particul
1. What is the purpose of a Network Operations Center (NOC)?
The purpose of a NOC is to manage and supervise all network operations. The NOC is a focal
point for network troubleshooting and maintenance. It contains workstations that are configured
1. User-friendly Web page interfaces, such as a pleasing layout and accessible navigation, are considered
to be what type of issues?
- These are front end issues important to users.
2. What is Internet marketing, and of what three components does it consi
1. What is another common term for a graphical user interface (GUI) HTML editor?
- AKA What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) editor.
2. What two types of HTML GUI editors are available?
- Page Editors & Site management editors.
3. List several HTML GUI e
1. In programming, what is the term for a space of memory used to store information for later use?
2. How can the removal of browser plug-ins affect mobile devices?
- If we are encountering speed, upload, download, or various interface problem
1. What is one concern regarding plug-ins and mobile devices?
- the Pro version of that plugin allows you to disable plugins for mobile users. But I don't know if it
allows you to ONLY disable the plugins and still display your normal site or if it forces
1. You need to create a Web form that asks visitors to enter a password before they can access the next
page. What input type would you use?
- Text input via a password field.
2. Which Web form tag is used to create text boxes, check boxes, radio buttons,
1. The size of an HTML table can be modified by specifying measurements in either of which two units
-Pixels or percentage of the browser window.
2. What tag can be used instead of the tag to create a simple table by preserving spacing and lin
Name the two types of URL you can reference when creating hyperlinks to an external site or to
another page on the same site.
The two types are full or relative AKA partial hyperlinks.
2. Within an anchor tag ( <a> ), the href attribute performs what f
1. What attribute allows inline CSS to be applied within HTML document tags?
- Inline using a style attribute in HTML elements
2. What is the term for the grouping of a CSS selector, property and value?
-Grouping CSS selectors allows you to put the same s
1. List three operating systems and three browsers on which XHTML will function.
- Linux, Windows and Mac would be three OS systems and Opera, IE& and Firefox would be three
2. What is the purpose of a tag in markup languages?
-Tags are special