1) The practice of applying knowledge, skills, and processes to activities in order to meet deadlines
and achieve desired results.
2) A task
4) The customer provides a formal acceptance of the project deliverable, a documented history of
Lesson 7 Review
Local part, @, and Domain
Attach entire doc file to an email message.
The acceptable way of communicating on the internet.
It is useful because it reminds people of things such as appointments and meetings.
Container and stand-alone non-empty tags only
No they are not, but XHTML tags are.
Element, attribute, and value
It determines how the interpreter will render all markup in the document.
a specific action which you want applied to a limited
Lesson 6 Review
1) It contains multiple tables of information that are related through common data.
2) A search engine uses a robot or spider program to browse the web and index the content that it
finds. (Ex: Google and Bing)
3) It is an html element use
1) A network engineer would be responsible for maintaining and managing a network
2) The most effective way to conduct a job search is searching the internet.
3) Continuing education is important for people in the IT field because IT techn
Lesson 4 Review
Text or image
They encompass the text or image o be used as the link.
<a href=map.html> <img src=zoomap.jpg alt=Alternate Text Here /> </a>
<a href="mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org "> email@example.com </a>
1) Windows, Linux, and Ubuntu; Mozilla, Chrome, and Internet Explorer
2) Tags help to identify a webpage while searching.
3) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
4) A good project manager will want the support and resources of the fellow stakeholders
2) The server stores and delivers information to the client/computer. The client requests
information; the server processes, locates, and sends the info; and the client uses it.
3) A LAN covers a confined geographical area, while a WAN covers a
1) It similar to the tree directory of a hard drive. To find a file, you begin with general
directories related to the topic in which you are interested.
2) It enables users to subscribe to the server's mailing list database.
3) File formats that are alre
Lesson 8 Review
1) Symmetric encryption uses the same key for both encryption and decryption, while asymmetric
decryption uses different keys for both.
2) It is a mean by which consumers and businesses can utilize security applications of PKI.
3) It is pa
1) Web 2.0 refers to the changing trends in the use of world wide web technology and web
design since the early days of the web.
2) Semantic web applications have the ability to contextualize data as they process it; the data can
be augmented to give it m