[Last Name] 1
Dr. Helen Fisher The Science of Love
Dr. Fisher provides interesting findings in her video entitled The Science of Love.
She talks about not only the emotional, but also the biological process of falling and
#16 Understand the Fight or Flight response, what activates it, de-activates it?
It is the bodys response/reaction to either prepare to stay and fight or flee to survive
It is activated through nerve cells firing and the release of chemicals (i.e. adr
July 15, 2017
My Character analysis is on the Disney movie, Frozen, produced by Walt Disney Animation
Studios and directed by Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck. The movie takes place in a kingdom called Arendel
1) Explain Maslows theory of hierarchy of needs. Provide examples of each level.
- Marlows hierarchy of needs is a pyramid of human needs. It starts at the base with
physiological needs that must be satisfied first before higher-level needs, then t
UNIT 3 ASSIGNMENT
1) Explain Pavlovs experiment in detail. What have you learned by using classical conditioning?
-Pavlovs Experiment was about the fundamental form of learning. The type of learning was
Classical Conditioning which is when one lear
1) What is the scientific method? What are the steps involved?
- The scientific method is a procedure in which defines what science is. It consists of 5 steps that
work to find answers to the unknown. The first step in the method is making an obser
CHAPTER 4 ASSIGNMENT
1) Define any 7 social psychology terms and provide an example of each.
Attribution Theory is the theory that we explain someones behavior by crediting either the
situation or the persons deposition. An example of internal
Learning is a relatively permanent change
in an organisms behavior due to
We learn by association. Our minds
naturally connect events that occur in
2000 years ago, Aristotle suggested this
law of assoc
Sensation & Perception
How do we construct our representations of
the external world?
To represent the world, we must detect
physical energy (a stimulus) from the
environment and convert it into neural
signals. This is
PSYC 1101 Chapter 1 Study Guide
Know the philosopher who admitted Mary Calkins into his graduate seminar and was a
Know the definition of Psychology.
Be familiar with Psychologys Subfield
Who provides therapy to others?
Who conducted experi
Spinal Cord Case Study
1. White matter is one of the two components of the central nervous system, and it consists of glial cells
and myelinated axons that transmit signals from one region of the cerebrum to another as well as in
Although we will never positively know why Stonehenge was built and what it was used for, we
do have some pretty good ideas. The evidence found in and around Stonehenge h
In my opinion, there are two conflicts that stood out to me that drive the narrative of Gilgamesh.
The first conflict that I saw was the conflict that King Gilgamesh evokes a war between himself
and the goddess of both love and war, Ishtar. The feud betwe
Maximum number of choices allowed is cfw_0.
Submitted by HOLLINGSWORTH,AUTUMN on 10/26/2014 11:26:17 PM
Select regrade mode
Choose a regrade mode
Change points or correct answer
Give full credit
This regrade will affect all users who submitt
Chapter 11 Voices
Based upon the journal entry of James Cook, I believe that what occurred on April 28th
2014 was some type of cultural ritual done by native Tahitians. Possibly tattooing, sacrifice, or
even just a cultural
Psychology T/TH 0800
1. Bystander effect: the propensity that a bystander will not provide assistance when other
bystanders are around, because they think that someone else will help.
Example: If a waitress were to drop a tray,
1. What are the five dream theories? Which theory do you believe best explains why people dream?
The five dream theories are the wish-fulfillment theory, the information-processing perspective theory
Into to Psychology 0800 T/TH
Female - 11 years old
1. Do you have more energy at night or in the morning? (pg 83 rhythm)
More energy in the morning.
2. How many hours of sleep do you get a nigh