1. List four techniques for building your self-confidence.
Use positive self-talk
Increase your knowledge and skills
Learn from mistakes
Expect to succeed
2. Define imaging and explain how it relates to self-actualizi
1. List two things you can do to avoid conflict due to cultural differences.
1)to help with fundraising events for people with disabilities
2)Take the initiative in getting to know people from different ethnic groups
1. What are the three basic types of communication? Give several examples of each type.
Written communicationsletters, emails, text messages, instant messages, internet chat, and
Oral communicationsface to face, telephone, record
1. What are the four types of conflict?
Simple, false, ego, values
2. Why can ego conflict damage relationships?
In an ego conflict, the individuals view winning or losing the conflict as a measure of their
expertise and personal wort
1. Define the word attitude.
Attitude is your outlook on lifehow you respond to people and events.
2. List two common causes of negative attitude.
Negative feelings, negative comments, and negative actions.
3. List four ways to improv
1. Explain why decisions are not made in isolation.
Because you need adequate information to make an informed decision.
2. List the steps in the decision-making process.
1)Identify the goal together with eh decision to be mad
1. What is passive communication? Why is passive communication generally not a good choice?
Passive communicators attempt to avoid confrontation at all costs. When you use passive
communications, you allow your rights to be violated b
1. What is feedback and why is it important?
Feedback is information about yourself from anothers perspective that you can use to evaluate
how you are yourself from anothers perspective that you can use to evaluate how you are
1. Why do many professions and businesses have specific codes of ethics that apply to the work
When you waste time on the job, you are wasting the employers time and money. When you
are unproductive you are short-cha