3:26.201? Review Test sunsets: Griz 5* GIST 1601mm .
3% m The H is the central part of a computing environments hardware, software, and rmware 5.
that enforces access control- E
Selected Answer security kernel E
Answers: security kernel ;
326261? Radaw Test Slumssim: Ckiz5n8l51'1-Wm _
E Question 14 6.65? out of 6.66? points i
E '_. 151% Dating which phase of the access control mess does the system answer the question,What can E
Em the [equestor access? 5
. . i
31261201? Review Test Sunnission: Quiz 5ClST1601h'rfcrmatian .
Question 7 6.66? out of 6.66? points
3:33 Monitoring activity in the workplace includes which of the following?
Selected Answer: All of these could be monitored.
Results Displayed Ail Answers, Submitted Answers, Feedback, lnconecy Animated Questions
I Question 1 6.66? out of 6.667 points I
I mr _; Which one of the following is NOT an advantage of biomeizic systems? :
3 LE Selected Answer. Physical characteiist
315201? Review Test Stlxnission: Quiz 1CIST1801-lnxmalim
Question 8 10 out of 10 points
* w ; The most ctitica! aspect of a WAN sewices contract is how the service provider supplies
troubleshooting, network management, and sec
31152017 Review Test Stbmission: Quiz 1 -ClST1601-informalion
g 53% 5 Rachel is investigating an information security incident that took place at the high school where she
I 3m works. She suspects that students may have broken into the student rec
Attempt Score 100 out of 109 points
Time Eiapsed 7 minutes
Results Displayed At! Answers, Submitted Answers. Feedback, incorrecuy Answered Questions
Question 1 10 out of 10 points
_, 3 During what phase of a remote access connection doe
IIIHU :rapwu 30 III." [LII-$5
Results Displayed Aii Answers, Submitted Answers, Feedback, Incorrectly Answered Questions
Question 1 6.66? out of 6.667 points
.cfw_i : The idea that users should be granted only the levels of permissions they need in order
Chapter 5 Test Bank
1. Which one of the following is an example of a logical access control?
A. Key for a lock
C. Access card
Answer: B Reference: Two Types of Access Controls
Explanation: Logical access cont
Chapter 13 Test Bank
1. Which of the following is NOT an advantage to undertaking self-study of information
B. Flexible materials
C. Fixed pace
D. Low cost
Answer: C Reference: Self-Study Progr
Chapter 4 Test Bank
1. Which formula is typically used to describe the components of information security
A. Risk = Likelihood X Vulnerability
B. Risk = Threat X Vulnerability
C. Risk = Threat X Likelihood
D. Risk = Vulner
Chapter 15 Test Bank
1. Which of the following items would generally NOT be considered personally
identifiable information (PII)?
B. Driver's license number
C. Trade secret
D. Social Security number
Answer: C Reference: C
Chapter 9 Test Bank
1. Betty receives a ciphertext message from her colleague Tim. What type of function
does Betty need to use to read the plaintext message?
Answer: C Referen
Chapter 6 Test Bank
1. Janet is identifying the set of privileges that should be assigned to a new employee in
her organization. Which phase of the access control process is she performing?
Chapter 7 Test Bank
1. Ricky is reviewing security logs to independently assess security controls. Which
security review process is Ricky engaging in?
Answer: B Reference: Security Control
Chapter 1 Test Bank
1. Which term describes any action that could damage an asset?
Answer: D Reference: Risks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
Explanation: A threat is any action
Chapter 12 Test Bank
1. What federal agency is charged with the mission of promoting "U.S. innovation and
industrial competitiveness by advancing measurement science, standards, and
technology in ways that enhance economic securi
Chapter 2 Test Bank
1. Which Internet of Things (IoT) challenge involves the difficulty of developing and
implementing protocols that allow devices to communicate in a standard fashion?
Chapter 11 Test Bank
1. Alison discovers that a system under her control has been infected with malware,
which is using a keylogger to report user keystrokes to a third party. What information
security property is this malware at
Chapter 14 Test Bank
1. What DoD directive requires that information security professionals in the
government earn professional certifications?
Answer: B Reference: U.S. DoD/Military Directive 8570
Chapter 8 Test Bank
1. What a key principle of risk management programs?
A. Security controls should be protected through the obscurity of their mechanisms.
B. Don't spend more to protect an asset than it is worth.
C. Apply contr
Chapter 3 Test Bank
1. Maria's company recently experienced a major system outage due to the failure of a
critical component. During that time period, the company did not register any sales
through its online site. Which type of
Chapter 10 Test Bank
1. Hilda is troubleshooting a problem with the encryption of data. At which layer of the
OSI Reference Model is she working?
D. Data Link
Answer: B Reference: The Ope
+nurn addlcfw_nun1 x, nun1 y
sum 2 x + 3;
+num subcfw_num x, nun1 y
subtract = )t -y
+nun1 multlplnum 3t, nun1 y
1. SELECT *
FROM Instructors, Sections
WHERE ID = Instructor AND CRN = 30101;
2. SELECT *
FROM Courses, Sections
WHERE CRN= 30108 and
Courses.CourseID = Sections.CourseID;
3. SELECT FirstName, LastName, ID, CRN
FROM Students, Stud
Unit 04 Drop Box Assignment
You will create one ".vls" file.
ONLY ONE FILE may be turned in for the assignment. If you make a mistake and need to turn in your work
again, you may do so. I will only grade the latest file you turn in. T
1. SELECT FirstName, LastName, SUM(CreditHours)
FROM Courses, Students, StudentSchedule, Sections
WHERE Students.FirstName = 'Debbie' and
Students.LastName = 'Gibson' and
Students.ID = StudentSchedule.StudentID and